
|
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 @ 5:21 PM | 0 Comment [s]
It's been months since I wrote something in this blog. Let's see.. My last update is on 22 September 2013. omg, that's long lol. 2014 have been pretty much the same for me, I guess.. I see no difference in it. HAHA! Excluding there's new modules for the new school term, that's all. I love trying out new stuffs, despite the risks and dangers (if there's any). Like for example, customizing my phone. I still remember, during last year, I customized my phone and the outcome came out pretty nice. But after a few days, I noticed that my phone battery kept draining like mad (eg. 100% at 8am, 20% at 9am.) and it gets hot very fast. Feels like my phone is on fire! So I uninstalled and deleted everything, and went back to the normal default (boring) settings. :( This year, I tried once more. And voilà! I don't face those problems anymore! Feeling extremely happy, I customized every single part of my phone! From the theme, keyboard settings, etc, etc.. Let me share the outcome of my 'awesome' works! hahaha
My new lockscreen~~ Cute doggy on a light pastel blue background.
It has a cute calendar~
Even my Facebook has evolved! omg uber cuteness! No more boring blue themed facebook!
Closeup of the little cute icons it has!
Did some changes to my Twitter too. Noticed my keyboard? Every characters are inside a 'cat-like' buttons! omg~~
Closeup view of the cute icons again. lol!
SMS messages part. Love how the cute 'cat-like' keyboard managed to fit nicely with my pink themed message platform!
My cute dialpad!! and the cute little penguin! Reminds me of my favourite penguin Pororo (even though that's not Pororo)
Loading page of my music player. I chose this one coz' there's guitar, and a cat! hahaha
Love my new music player! The awesome thing is, you can sing along as lyrics are provided while the song is playing! I don't know if it works with English songs (since it's a Korean app), and also all the songs that is saved on my phone are all Korean songs! hahaha
Lastly, my home screen theme! Filled with little pastel pink flowers, feels so vintage! So.. How do you all think of my customization? :) |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |