
|
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 @ 11:20 PM | 0 Comment [s]
If you all have been wondering what's Hello Baby is all about, it's a Korean reality show that where celebrities experience parenthood by raising children ages 5 and under. The main purpose of this show is to see whether the celebrities make "good" parents. There are 7 seasons in total. Each seasons features different celebrities, and of course the babies are different too! For example: 1st: ![]() Celebrity: Girls' Generation Baby: Cho Kyungsan, 4 years old 2nd: ![]() Celebrity: SHinee Baby: Jung Yoogeun, 4 years old 3rd: ![]() Celebrity: T-ara Baby: Moon brothers (Moon Mason, Moon Mavin & Moon Maden) 4rd: ![]() Celebrity: Sistar & Leuteuk Baby: Kim Kyumin, 13 months old baby 5th: ![]() Celebrity: MBLAQ Baby: Yoon Da Young, Lauren Hanna Lunde & Recipon William Leo 6th: ![]() Celebrity: B1A4 Baby: Jung Eunsol & Nam Hyunwoo 7th: ![]() Celebrity: Boyfriend Baby: Lee Jeongmin & Ilayda Yilmaz Enough of the brief explanation about the show, I'll just list out the reasons why I really love this season compared to others. First, it's MBLAQ! Hahahaha!! I really love them, their songs, their appearance (hehee) and such. Second, it's about the babies! They're cute multicultural babies!! Who can resist cute little kids? :) Da Young's a half Vietnamese, half Korean.
Lauren's a half Canadian, half Korean. I really love her hair!! ![]() ![]()
Leo's a half Canadian, half Korean.
The kids showed real love and attachment to their 'fathers'. I loved how they started as strangers and as time goes by, they're really attached with each other. It's so sad that they have to be separated and might not be meeting each other anymore. I almost cry when I watch the last episode. (oops!) :\ Overall, this show is pretty enjoyable and really funny, with really lovable kids~~ ♥ So if you guys want to look on how to take care of young children, with unlimited amount of cuteness, I recommend you to watch this show! Shall end here for now. Gotta sleep soon, I have morning lecture tomorrow! See ya! xx |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |