
|
Thursday, June 27, 2013 @ 11:18 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Was slightly nervous and uncertain while waiting for that moment. With the blessing of God Almighty, all is well. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. What a relief!
So the sayings were true afterall. "All the hard work and the sacrifices are paid off. If you put your mind to it and you believe it, you can achieve it." and "It’s not by luck – it’s not by chance – It starts and ends with hard work. Determination, motivation, perseverance, commitment, and passion." Okay enough of that.. On the other side, I've got 2 good dramas to share with you guys! 1) The Queen's Classroom (여왕의 교실) Ko Hyeon-jeong takes on the role of Ma Yeo-jin the teacher. Her cold eyes and smile put on a different atmosphere from the usual teacher image. Her slick hair, black suit and black shoes earns her the name 'witch', 'gumiho' and 'psychopath'. "The Queen's Classroom" is about the events that happen between teacher Ma Yeo-jin and her class grade 6-3. She is fatally realistic and sharp. She becomes the authority of an unjust society and doesn't fear threats and hypo criticism instead of protecting her children. However, the class of 6-3 counters with her no matter what. They betray each other and reunite with each other, realizing what's real on the way. The set up of this drama is very different from the usual concept of teachers comforting their students with love. The process of Ma Yeo-jin creating a high wall between her and her kids and the kids who don't want to lose to her will eventually bring inspiration.This drama is a remake of the Japanese drama, Jyoou no Kyoushitsu (じょおうのきょうしつ). The storyline is interesting, as it is different from the usual school-type of dramas. There'll be interesting twists at the end of each episodes. The actors/actresses (especially the kids) are great! Since the drama is currently airing, I really can't wait for the rest of the episodes! Should I watch the Japanese version too? *undecided* 2) I Hear Your Voice (너의 목소리가 들려) A drama about public defenders who take on the toughest cases with less than 1% chance of winning. Jang Hye Sung is a bold, sassy, thick-faced, comical female lawyer. She is a prickly edge, sharp tongue who doesn't have a bit of concept or manners and finds it hard to be enthusiastic about what she does. Cha Kwan Woo is a serious, passionate and macho former police officer who becomes a government lawyer. Meanwhile, Park Soo Ha is a 19 years old boy who has the ability or superpower to read the people's minds. Together they will team up to solve the cases no one else wants, cases that only have a one percent chance of being found innocent.At first, after reading the synopsis of this drama, I assumed this drama isn't that good since its genre (thriller, crime, mystery) isn't really my cup of tea. But since Lee Jong Suk is in this drama, I decided to give it a try. .......... DAEBAKKKKKK~~ The moment I started watching the first episode, it got my attention right away and has kept it all the way through. Love the chemistry between the characters. I like how Soo Ha (LJS) has the special ability to read people's minds! It would be good if I have that special ability too.. Can I have it, pretty please? LOL. I’m looking forward to watch the rest of the episodes! Time check: 11.17pm Gosh, I didnt realised the time; Took me an hour plus to write this post. =X Sorry if this post is lengthy and long.. And it took some time for you all to read it. Anyway I hope you all will enjoy the 2 great dramas above like I do! I shall now go back exploring for new awesome dramas/movies to watch! Goodbyeeeeeeee~~ *waves* |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |