Tuesday, June 4, 2013 @ 1:38 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I'm taking a break from my revision.. So here I am updating my blog.
Basically, school has been hectic; assignments after assignments. I've never felt this busy before in my whole life. Oh well, what can I say.. That's the life of a Comp Science student. Or maybe not?
Despite that, I still got to watch my K-dramas during my travel to school/home. (That's the only time I can do something that I used to do before. lol.)

Let's start off with a drama that I've just completed watching.

That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다)

Beautiful lead actors (Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, Kim Bum, Eunji), costumes and scenery that are breathtaking and skillfully showcased, and gorgeous OSTs. What more can I asked for..
Based on the Japanese drama Ai Na Nante Irane Yo, Natsu. (愛なんていらねえよ、夏), it's about a man and woman who don’t believe in love.

Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. In order to pay off a huge debt, he pretends to be Oh Young’s (Song Hye Kyo) lost brother, who coincidentally shares the same name as him. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her.

Here's one of the OSTs that I really really really love!

Do check out their other OSTs, they're nice as well!

Other dramas that I'm still watching, since they're still currently airing.

1) Monstar (몬스타)
Story is about the lives of ordinary teens who are injured psychologically and heal themselves through the power of music.





The first episode is already freaking nice! ♡♡♡♡♡♡ 
I love dramas that got to do with music/bands/idols. This drama have the same kind of genre like Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Mary Stayed Out All Night, Heartstrings, Dream High, etc.. So if you loved that kind of dramas, this one is a 'sure must watch'! hahaha!! 

There are many other nice songs, but the videos above are the ones that I really like!
Plus the lead actors are awesome! (example: Joon Hyung from BEAST & Kang Ha Neul)
Can't wait for the next episodes! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

2) Nail Shop Paris (네일샵 파리스)
Yeo-Joo (Park Gyuri) writes a love story on the internet about a fox with nine tails ("gumiho"). The story becomes a hit and Yeo-Joo becomes somewhat of an internet celebrity. Then, Yeo-Joo is caught in a plagiarism scandal. For her next story, Yeo-Joo decides to write about something completely new. For inspiration, Yeo-Joo decides to observe real people for her story. Yeo-Joo goes to the subway station. There, she sees a man save a woman from a drug addict. The hero is Alex (Jun Ji-Hoo). Yeo-Joo thinks Alex would make for good material in her next story. She follows Alex to his place of work, which turns out to be a nail shop named "Paris". Yeo-Joo decides to work at the nail shop, but it appears the shop only hires men. Yeo-Joo then disguises herself as a man with the help of her friend Ji-Soo (Han So-Young).



Despite the negative comments, I decided to give a try.
The drama's not too bad, there are many hilarious scenes, and some are cute too! LOL!
So I guess, it's not that bad afterall!

Seems like I'm promoting eh? HAHAAH!
Nah.. Sharing is caring! :)

Alright... Guess I'll stop my lengthy post here.
Till then, goodbye! \^_^/


Profile

Photobucket

Siti Aishah Anwar
Singapore
University of Wollongong

♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion


Stalk me







Achievements

Flute. Piccolo. Classical Guitar. Electric Guitar. Acoustic Guitar. Piano. Bass. Violin. Drums. Learning new languages. Driving.


Archieves

February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 October 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 September 2013 January 2014 April 2014 September 2014 February 2015


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Full Edited : Me, myself!

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!

Flag Counter