
|
Friday, June 21, 2013 @ 8:09 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Annyeong~~~~~ Finally I'm back on Youtube with a song by FTISLAND~ ♥~(‘▽^人) Do check it out guys! Aside from that, I've just started watching We Got Married Global Edition. For those who doesn't know what show is that, it's actually a S.Korean reality variety show, where idol celebrities (from Korea, Japan & Taiwan) being paired up to show what life would be like if they were married. The couples will then be assigned to missions to complete, with candid interviews of the participants to reveal their thoughts and feelings. So, for this WGM GE, the couples would be Lee Hongki (from FTISLAND) & Fujii Mina and Ok Taecyeon (from 2PM) & GuiGui/Emma Wu. Why I decided to watch this show is because... my favourite idols are in there!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ Plus, I've always been a fan of WGM! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) And the OST/song that caught my attention while watching WGM GE. The other OSTs are nice as well! Okay, enough of writing. I guess I will stop here for today. Will post again soon! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |