
|
Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 5:19 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for quite some time. School has already started, and the subjects are getting tougher each time. Plus, the assignments are already out in our school portal, and we need to start completing it before the given deadline. Le sigh. =3= But it's okay. As what the famous Malay proverb goes, Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian. Which means.. Work hard (and maybe suffer) at first, and enjoy the fruits of labour when it is sweetest. Alright.. Apart from school/studies, I've started watching a new Korean drama! Woohoo! Title: School 2013 Status: Still ongoing. It’s about a teacher who starts out becoming a homeroom teacher to a rude and delinquent class. At first she has problems handling them, etc.. But she doesn't give up in trying to change them. The drama definitely touches upon the issue of relationships among students, teachers, and parents. It's composed of a heightened reality; a cruel reality full of suicide, fighting, bullying, life/death exams and a tough social ladder at school. I personally loved it from the first episode because it reminded me of several Japanese dramas like Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) and Gokusen. And also.. Everyone's so good looking! Even the baddies are handsome too!! Gorgeous aesthetics. Huhuhuhuhu~~~ xD When there's eye candies on the screen, it just channels positive vibes everywhere! Teeehee! But believe me, once you watch the first episode, you'll be wanting to know more! And I can't wait for the next episodes to be aired! Overall, it's worth watching, highly recommended to watch it! That's all for today, folks! I'm gonna get back to my stuffs, will try to update again when I have the time or something to talk about. heh. Till then, adios! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |