
|
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 12:59 PM | 0 Comment [s]
난 갈 수 없죠HAPPY 12/12/12 DAY PEOPLE! Nothing special on this day, it's just that I find it amazing. POWER OF 12s YO. 12/12/12, 12^3 (12 cube). Ignore me, I'm just crapping away.... I've decided to change my way of blogging, which is to include at least one song (which will be called the "Song of The Day", also known as #SOTD.) Hahaha okay. So, lately I've been doing a lot of stuffs. Gotta catch up with my 'social' life, y'know.. Gaming, watching all my dramas/animes, etcetc.. Oh, and a sneak preview of one of things that I've been doing these few days. heh heh ^^ HAHAA yes, ththeoryofeverything is not dead yet. Been mia-ing too long at Youtube, so I decided to make a comeback, since I had some free time for now. Video's will be up by weekends, I think? So... do wait for it, people! Guess I'll stop here for now. Gonna continue doing with the rest of my stuffs, see ya when I see ya again! hohoho~ |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |