
|
Saturday, October 20, 2012 @ 6:10 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Hahahaha!! Title: Nice Guy/Innocent Man (세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자) Status: Currently Airing "The drama is a melodrama which depicts the story of a man called Kang Ma Roo (Song Joong Ki) who has been hurt by a woman he loves called Han Jae Hee (Park Si Yeon) and how he continues his own life by using several women. He sacrificed his well being for his girlfriend only to be dumped by her for another man. Then, he sets off to take revenge on her with the help of his best friend. He approaches Seo Eun Gi (Moon Chae Won), the daughter of the chaebol group executive in order to execute his revenge." I've just started watching this k-drama lately, and I feel that it's really good! A great drama with very intriguing story that keeps making you want to know what happen next. Not forgetting, the nice actors and actresses, especially Song Joong Ki! Aigoo~~ *heart melts* teeeheee! Okay, I'll stop here. Will try to update again when I have the time. The piles of assignments are waiting for me to clear them. Assignments: "Hey Aishah! Just stop whatever you're doing right now, and start doing us!" HAHA! Sounds so.. broken and.. wrong. heh Before I go, I shall share this nice song with you guys. It's a ballad, and I really like the melody. KK, BYE PEOPLE! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |