
|
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 @ 11:05 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Hahahah okay, it's been long since I had a proper (long) update aye? I've been wanting to update, but I was busy with assignments and exams ever since school started. Currently, I've been watching several K-Dramas & animes during my rides to school. 1: Kuroko no Basuke (黒子のバスケ) Anime status: Currently Airing The Teiko Middle School Basketball Team: The class that produced three perfect seasons in a row, with five once-in-a generation players, called "The miracle generation". However there was another player who all of them respected... A legendary 6th player. An up-and-coming power player, Taiga Kagami, is just back from America. When he comes to Seirin High School, he meets the super-ordinary boy, Tetsuya Kuroko. Kagami is shocked to find that Kuroko isn't good at basketball, in fact, he's bad! And he's so plain that he's impossible to see. But Kuroko's plainness lets him pass the ball around without the other team noticing him, and he's none other than the sixth member of the Miracle Generation. Kuroko makes a pact with Kagami to defeat the other members of the Miracle Generation, who have all played basketball at other schools. A battle of light (Kagami) and shadow (Kuroko) begins! I've never really watched a sports anime in my whole life and this is my first one ever. And I love it! I'm so giving it a 10/10 straight away! XD It got me hooked up from the 'mysteriousness' of the characters, making me wanting to watch on to find out how good they are. Each episode is full of suspense and its exciting! The art is amazing, the story is addictive, and plus, the characters are hot! Hehehehehe XP 2: Sword Art Online (ソードアート・オンライン) Anime status: Currently Airing In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players control their avatars with their bodies using a piece of technology called Nerve Gear. One day, players discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive unless they reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Their struggle for survival starts now... This anime was recommended to me by my friend. When I started watching it, it really got me addicted and keep me wanting to find out what's going to happen next. The plot of the story is interesting. Love the character designs. (Especially Asuna x Kirito!) Sometimes my imaginations run wild. What will happen if the world is going to turn out like SAO's world in the future? Fighting those monsters and bosses, trying to keep yourself alive, doing quests, having guilds, etc, etc... If it were you, which world would you like to live in? HAHAHA! 3: To The Beautiful You (아름다운 그대에게) Drama status: Currently Airing The series centers on Goo Jae Hee, a Korean girl who lives in the United States. One day, she sees a track and field competition on TV, and becomes attracted to one of the high jump competitors, Kang Tae Joon. She begins to idolize the young athlete and eventually transfers to Korea to attend the same school that Tae Joon attends after he suffers an accident that could potentially end his career. There is a catch, however: Tae Joon attends an all-boys high school and Jae Hee must disguise herself as a boy to enter. Simply love this drama so much! This drama is based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" (花ざかりの君たちへ) by Hisaya Nakajo. The manga is also known as "Hana Kimi". I prefer this rather than Taiwan & Japan's version. =X It's a drama acted by a lot of celebrities, such as Minho from SHINee, Sulli from f(x), Kwanghee from ze:A, EXO-K members, and many others!
The plot is great. Every episodes made me laugh! The OSTs are quite nice to listen to, too! Can't wait for the rest of the episodes to be out! 4: Five Fingers (다섯 손가락) Drama status: Currently Airing “Five Fingers” is about young people who each have their own tragedies to overcome and achieve their dreams. Yoo Ji Sang (Joo Ji Hoon) is a genius pianist with perfect pitch in the show. While he overcomes a tragic past and childhood scars to chase his dream, he gets caught up in a bitter rivalry with the rich successor to a corporation. I've just started watching only the first episode of this drama, so not much details will be written here! I think this drama is quite okay (from what I've watched from episode 1) plus, this drama involves music! I simply just love dramas that involves music! (≧◡≦) ❤❤ Okay.. Enough of anime and dramas, I guess I've written so much for today! I shall update again, when I have the time and something to update about! Heh heh! Till then, GOODBYE!! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |