
|
Friday, May 18, 2012 @ 11:48 PM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() The day has come. Three years of poly life have finally come to an end. Really couldn't believe that three years have passed. It was fast; way too fast to realise that it has already ended. Indeed, many things have happened during these years. Both good and bad things. I've made a lot of new friends along the years. From Year 1 Semester 1 till Year 3 Semester 2 and from the 3 IGs that I've joined. Those times that we fought, the times that we had fun together, be it during school or after school; It will always be etched in my mind. Be it good or bad memories, I will always remember them. To all my friends, thank you for all the memories that we've shared. I would like to apologize to all of my friends; I'm sorry if I've ever hurt your feelings through my random (sarcastic) jokes or remarks, I didn't mean any harm! It was for entertainment purposes. =X I would also like to thank all the facilitators that have taught me throughout these years. Without your guidance, I would have not managed to gain new things and graduated from this course. Even though yesterday marked the day that we've graduated from RP, I hope it will not be the last time that we meet and see each other. =( Hope that we do keep in touch with each other. There's Facebook, MSN, Whatsapp, SMS, Twitter right? =D For the guys that are enlisting for NS soon, all the best! Gonna miss you guys! And for the rest, Best of luck in your future endeavours! Lastly, before I end this touching post (chey!) of mine, There's a song that would sum up all the things that I wanna say. My apologies, since it's a Japanese song. Couldn't find any good English songs that could describe my whole feelings. >.< How I miss those days,Till the next post then, cya! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |