
|
Thursday, April 19, 2012 @ 11:33 PM | 0 Comment [s]
A lot of stuffs had happened. Good and bad things. The good thing is - I've graduated! *inserts happy face emoticon here* The bad thing is - The future. Reaching adulthood is not a good thing (to me). LOL! I really miss being a student, going to school, 'learning something new', meeting and making new friends. Life as a student, was exciting. T.T And not forgetting, age's increasing - not a good thing too! lolol! Next up, I've been watching a lot of animes and started reading manga. I've finished watching Another, Bakuman (both seasons!), Beelzebub, Chihayafuru and Mirai Nikki. (I like Bakuman the most. XD) I've created a new aim for myself, which is to watch all the Spring Anime 2012! Okay, maybe not all, but those that looks interesting to me~ So currently, I've started watching: 1) Zetman 2) SankareaThe story starts off with a face-off between two rival heroes, ZET and ALPHAS, and then traces their origins - Jin Kanzaki, a young man with the ability to transform into a superhuman being known as ZET, and Kouga Amagi, a young man with a strong sense of justice who uses technology to fight as ALPHAS.The fates of these two men and those around them intertwine as they fight to protect mankind and destroy monstrous abominations known as Players, who ironically are the creations of the Amagi Corporation, the company founded by Kouga’s grandfather, Mitsugai Amagi. Furuya's not interested in the living, he's got zombies on the brain! When Furuya's cat dies, he decides he's going to try and bring it back to life. In the process, he stumbles across a girl whose failed attempted suicide has turned her into a real zombie! What's Furuya going to do now that the thing he loves the most is right in front of his eyes?In my opinion, both animes are good! I really can't wait for the rest of the episodes to be released! Alright, I will stop here. I'll update again provided that I have the time, and also something to update about. XP Till then, bye-bye my dear readers! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |