
|
Monday, March 5, 2012 @ 11:32 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Was feeling bored, so I decided to update my blog. Well, today I found an old diary of mine inside my cupboard. You know, during those primary school times, we all for sure own a diary book and will ask our friends to write their biodata and messages in there? It sure bring back fond memories of those primary school times! Hahaha~ I took pictures of what is written by my 2 best primary school friends and tweeted it to them. Well, we were all shocked, but at the same times laughed at those times. hahaha! So one of my friend tried to find back his diary and took a picture of what I've written in his diary last time. Oh my, I really can't remember writing those things! HAHAHA! ![]() Damn nostalgic, I tell you! HAAHHAHA!! And also, I can't believe that's my handwriting! LOLWUT!!!! *inserts shocked cat face here* Okay, I'm gonna stop here for now! Shall watch my anime/movies now! hahahaha~ Oh yeah, do you guys have any recommendations of what movies I should watch? Any genre will do! Cause I ran out of good movies to watch! @~@ Till then, cya! ^^ |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |