
|
Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 9:41 PM | 0 Comment [s]
I've been wanting to update my blog but however, I was kinda distracted by other stuffs. XP So let's see.. A lot of things had happened.. Like for 2 days ago, it was my team's FYP evaluation presentation. I was damn scared luh, hands were cold and shaking. LOL! Well it went well, I guess. Hoping for a pass, so that I could graduate with ease! ![]() *Hoping* LOL Other than that, we (Computer Animation students) were assigned to do an assignment, with a theme of 'Memory'. Started doing a bit of the animation. Was kinda a bit hard in making our own animation. But oh well, at least I get to try to experience those animators' life~ (Since I'm an IT student, who does programming and security stuffs) HAHA! Lastly, I really can't believe it. Year 3 students were left with 3 days of lessons in school and 4 UTs, and Poof, it's graduation time. Time really flies. Seriously gonna miss all those times I had in school, the nice and awesome friends I made and the Facis. *sobs* Gonna spend my last few days in poly meaningfully. LOL! Okay till then, Cya! ^^ |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |