
|
Friday, February 10, 2012 @ 12:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]
Just feel like updating, since I'm freaking bored right now. So... Oh yes, today I went for an interview, as I've registered as a student helper at the IT Helpdesk in my school. The interview was okay, I guess? Oh well, I really wish I could get the job!! And currently, we're having study breaks in order to prepare for our exams. Yesterday was the last lesson in RP. Yup, LAST lesson. That means, last RJ, last 6P, last quiz, last Problem Statement, last everything! OMG. T.T And lastly, latest update about me!! A few days back, I've just started playing CS (Counter Strike). At first I'm not quite sure of how to play it. But I got the hang of it after trying it out myself. After that, I played with my other friends. The feeling of shooting your 'enemy' (in the game), was... awesome and nice and.. Argh, can't find other words. But overall, it was a nice experience for me. Good times, good times. XD Sadly to say, I'm already hooked up playing CS. HAHAHA!! ![]() Okay shall stop here! Till then, cya! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |