
|
Friday, December 16, 2011 @ 10:03 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Basically, our school holidays have just started. But it's only for 2 weeks. >.< So what am I going to do during these 2 weeks of holidays? The answer's simple. FYP HAHAHAHA!! Actually, for sure there'll be some days I gotta come back to school for FYP. But aside from FYP, there are a lot of stuffs that I wanna do and achieve. Like for example, practice my instruments and come out with another cover to upload to Youtube? Or maybe chilling myself by watching more movies/animes/shows? Or maybe do some revision? LOL!! Currently, I have watched some 'new' animes. It felt great to start watching anime back. (Coz usually during school days, there's not enough time for me to watch!) List of animes that I'm currently watching:- *otaku mode on* 1) Chibi☆Devi! ![]() Sawada Honoka is a 14-year-old girl who is very timid. She easily gets bullied by other classmates. Honoka is a non-believer in God, Angels, and Devils. Though one day, a devil baby was dropped into her room while she was sleeping. My comments: Not bad anime, love the drawings and plot. Cute characters, especially Honoka and the devil baby. xD (I got a feeling that this anime is like Beelzebub) But it's kinda weird, as each episode only last for 5 minutes. 2) Chihayafuru ![]() Chihaya is a lighthearted tomboy, who's not especially good at anything in particular. Her dream has always been for her sister (an aspiring model) to become the number one beauty of Japan, or perhaps of the world. But then one day she meets someone who tells her that a dream is something that should concern only herself - and something she has to work hard for as well. At the same time, Chihaya discovers a passion for the old Japanese game hyakunin isshu, also called "karuta". My comments: Story's regarding friends, etc. Quite good also, makes me wanna know what happen next. >.< 3) Mirai Nikki ![]() This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. The winner will become the new God of Time and Space. My comments: TOTALLY LOVE THIS ANIME MAN!! Coz, coz, coz... It's filled with murders, gore, sins and some demented killers. *blood splashing* MY FAVOURITE!! hehehehe~~ That's all for today, I guess? Gonna start watching this Japanese movie that I've found, 1,778 Stories of Me and My Wife. Oh yeah, before I forgot, whoever's going to Comic Fiesta (which is held at KL convention) or EOY tomorrow, have fun! Shall pass these 2 events since I got something on for these 2 days. >.< Okay, see ya again! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |