
|
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 @ 10:42 PM | 0 Comment [s]
I've been busy lately with school works and project. And it's tiring me out every single day! So, in order to relax myself, I watched some anime! Currently, I'm watching: Beelzabub (べるぜバブ) ![]() "The story follows the 'strongest juvenile delinquent', Oga Tatsumi, a first year in Ishiyama High, the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river, he saw a man floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king and he has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby's demon maid Hilda. The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school." The storyline, characters and art were perfectly blend in to create a unique story. My favourite character is Baby Beel! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Teeheee sorry for spamming Baby Beel's picture! I can't get enough of him! >< Watch this currently ongoing anime and you'll find out more! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |