
|
Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 8:18 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Yes, I'm back to school. I'm in Year 3, which is my final year! I'm starting to feel the tension and pressure now. Year 3's really a serious year compared to other years. (;へ:) Imagine.. 4 different kinds of IT modules plus FYP (Final Year Project). Actually, we're given the choice to choose an elective module from other schools, such as art-related modules, science-related modules, engineering-related modules and so on. But I decided to take up IT-related module instead. Network Infrastructure, Digital Security and Forensics, Internet Server Technologies, Network Security. Yep, those are the modules that I'm currently taking for this Year 3, Semester 1. I feel like I'm one of those hardcore IT geeks! Hahahaha! But luckily this semester, I'm off from codings! Yes, no programming and codings! Wooooo! ☆:*・゚(●´∀`●):*・゚☆ ![]() -Spoofing of IP address- ![]() Oh yeah, did I say for every modules, there will be lab practical? Hahahaha! Well, sometimes it could be fun and sometimes, not. c(>ω<)ゞ Okay, shall stop blogging for today. First time I wrote a post as long as this! Haha! I wonder when I will update again. Till then, Bye-bye my readers! ♡♡(>人<;)ノ☆彡 |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |