
|
Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 12:26 AM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() Another great anime from Makoto Shinkai which I've finished watching today. (*^▽^*) 5 Centimeters Per Second (秒速5センチメートル) portrays the melancholic feelings of loneliness and uncertainty, the empowering fire of hope and love, and the harsh ceaseless march of reality in such a way that one can truly feel it and recognize it. It is a beautiful and simple, yet complex story of emotions, hope, sadness and distance between people. This inevitably tragic story shows perfectly how reality marches ever onward, heedless of people's hopes and dreams, and how happiness is always just out of reach. This breathtaking anime, the strong and enthralling plot has left me glued to my seat. The movie itself tugged my heartstrings to a point where I was dangerously close to tears at the very end. (┳∧┳) A masterpiece indeed, and I really recommend everyone to watch this. (⌒-⌒) |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |