
|
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 8:57 PM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() ☆こんにちは!ヽ('ー'#)/ Yep, I'm finally back! Hahahaha~ Okay, I've just finished watching this awesome Japanese movie, BECK. Originally, it's in manga and anime form, but they turned it into a live action movie, acted by some of my favourite actors! xD I seriously enjoyed watching this movie because: 1) The story and the characters are undisputedly awesome and the live action does not let them down. 2) All the actors have been chosen carefully and not only do they look like the manga characters, they act the same way! 3) Full of nice soundtracks! 4) I LOVE BECK!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ But the sad thing is... The movie's in RAW, which is.. It hasn't been subbed. D: Nonetheless, I really recommend you people to watch it! |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |