
|
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 @ 8:05 PM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() “Will you kill someone you love because of love?” ![]() Watched a new anime, Ga-Rei: Zero (喰霊-零-) One of the best animes I've ever seen! Everything about this anime was really well done. Loved the characters! (Especially Yomi and Kagura) I could say it's a 3 in 1 anime, as there were action, comedy, and sorrow. Everything was put together beautifully. The OP song is one of my favorite songs of all time. Overall, I really love this anime. ♡\(・∀・*) And I do recommend for those who like slashing, blood, spirits, monsters, friendship, etcetc to watch! Oh, come to think of it.. This anime is kinda 60% alike as Black Rock Shooter (BRS). Okay! Off I go now! Bye-bye! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)♪ |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |