
|
Sunday, December 19, 2010 @ 1:29 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (たったひとつの恋, Just One Love / Love of my Life) Great actors such as Kame, Toda Erika, Kaname Jun, etc. If you love Kame, you’ll adore this drama.(Like how I did) (≧∪≦)♥♥ The script was written by Eriko Kitagawa, who is known as "The Goddess of Love Stories", and she has worked her craft again with this gem of a love story. This drama tells the story of a poor young man who works hard to support his mother and younger brother and the rich, but innocent girl he met by coincidence. The actors elegantly portray the love and heartbreak of a forever love that is tested by family and circumstances. Well well.. I shall stop here. Maybe I should start doing my programming assignment soon? Bye-bye! ヾ(´・ω・`) |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |