
|
Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 9:24 AM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() みなさん、こんにちは!(ノ^^)八(^^ )ノ I'm back with a new movie to recommend you guys! *drum rolls* I've just finished watching a Japanese movie, ソラニン (Solanin). ![]() The movie depicts the troubles of youth and growing up, the difficulties finding your place in society, and the ultimate task for any of us - making somewhat sense of life. ![]() Existing consumes most of their energy, and what’s left is used up defending their dreams - making and playing music. Their struggle undeniably has an irresistible charm, and is loaded with full of emotions. ![]() This movie really captures the monochromatic moods of growing up, and consequently it relates to the audience in unspoken ways, making it a beautiful experience rather than just a normal film following the textbook. ![]() What's more, this movie is acted by Aoi Miyazaki! ♥♥♥~ (She also acted in Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru, another nice Japanese movie that I've watched long long time ago.) Overall, I shall rate this movie 9.5/10! Hehehe Okay shall stop here for now. じゃあ、またね!~~~ヾ(^∇^) |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |