
|
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 11:48 AM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() A momentary sparkle twinkles within the flowing time, I’m a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world’s memories. I had a dream that no one else could have, And I threw away everything that I didn’t need. Thoughts that I can’t surrender dwell in my chest. Even if I’m still in the rift between reality and ideals and my feet are bound by shackles of sacrifice, My overflowing impulse isn’t fully repressed because I have a heart that yearns powerfully. Pretense. Fear. Vanity. Grief. I won’t be weak enough, To be apprehended by the various negative things - I’m a Trickster who doesn’t know loneliness.. The groups of buildings that pierce the night sky, I look up at the air in which stars and such are invisible. I wonder.. "Will I be lost?" Things like being smeared by those who overflow in this entire city or being infatuated won’t happen to me. Because at the end of the road that connects to the future, I want to see something that will grab onto my hand.. I close my eyes and it surfaces in my sea of consciousness; the moment when I’ll get the ideal that I’d pictured. To merely receive limited 'life' in this world and rot away is equal to being stupid. I must obtain the thing which no one else could have- the crystal known as 'my oneself'. The fact of piercing through the whitewash will turn into truth someday. I want to keep believing in it stubbornly.. It’s just my faith.. The absolute truth. Afterall, I’m just a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world’s memories... |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |