
|
Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 1:12 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Another great and awesome Japanese drama which really impressed me, Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ). And I guess, I should confess that this is one of my favourite drama. ^^ The down part of the drama is that how they spend so much time on the conducting and analyzing of the music. Watching this drama brings back a lot of memories when I was in my previous school's symphonic band last time. Oh well, the classical songs are really nice and beautiful. 1) Allegro con spirito from Mozart's Sonata in D major for two Pianos K 375a (K 448) 2) Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue 3) Allegro from Beethoven's Sonata for Piano and Violin in F major, Op. 24 "Spring" 4) Schuman's Sonata in G minor, Op. 22 5) Chopin's 12 Etudes Op. 10 No. 4 in C-sharp minor There's a lot more songs which I couldn't list out here, cause its too many. How I wish I could play all the songs or maybe have those magical fingers or maybe.. A maestro? Hahahaha =P Now, I can't wait to watch Nodame Cantabile Movie 1 and 2. Hmmmm.. But sadly to say, I don't know where to find it. =/ Okay that's all for now. Sayonara~ |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |