
|
Monday, January 25, 2010 @ 7:14 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Sorry to my filial blog readers! Wait.. Do I have even one!? I doubt so. Wahahaha.. Anyway, today's marketing lesson was kinda interesting compared to the previous marketing lessons! Usually I will find Marketing's a boring subject/module. I don't know why I don't like this subject. Well, maybe because there's a lot of theories that we need to understand and learn. Okay, after class ended, we were brought to the Marketing Lab. All this while, I didn't know that our school had such room. The place and the equipments - all damn cool! Seriously..! Oh yeah, thanks to Kristle for lending me the DVD that she rented. :) Such a nice and motivational Japanese movie. (Y) By the way, the title of the movie is Waterboys (ウォーターボーイズ). Okay, I shall go off now! I wonder... When I will update again? HAHAAHAHA! (But I'll try my best to update!) :P |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |