
|
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 5:58 PM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() Long time didn't update. HAHAHA. Either I'm lazy or I'm too busy. Anyway, yesterday went to the Anime Festival at Suntec with my IG mates. Paid 12 bucks for the ticket. The queue was long and the place was packed with different kinds of people (Japanese, Eurasian, Korean, etcetc) Took a lot of pictures. (Well, that's what I usually do. Hahaha) The merchandise that were sold there were mostly expensive. (I like the K-On stuffs best). How I wish I'm a millionaire.. I will surely buy all the things sold there. HAHAHA Went to MacDonald at Marina to have our lunch. Moments later, Ian and Marc came right after their PP Presentation. Joked around. Fun. After that, they decided to go back to Suntec as Ian and Marc wanted to see the cosplay, etc. I decided to go back first. Sorry guys, I didn't stayed back. However, they were so nice to send their lady boss (which is me. HAHAHA) to the MRT station. Thanks a lot! I feel honoured, like VIP. HAHAHAHA :P Back at home, too tired to do anything. Totally had fun. =) |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |