
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 10:35 AM | 0 Comment [s]
![]() HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY! ¥(^.^)¥ Didn't update for quite some time cuz was rather busy with school stuffs. Upcoming performance, IG practices, CE talks, all the upcoming UTs (exams) Yesterday Cognitive Thinking lesson was about "Metaphors". So, I shall apply it right now. I'm dog tired, and thanks to the activities in school, I'm busy as a bee. =( Hmm.. Didn't go for the Sports Photography workshop. Felt a bit wasted. (The original cost of the workshop is around 40 bucks, but it was reduced to 16 bucks only for the Photo IG members) Cause on that day, I went for CE talk and I got my Guitar Ensemble practice too. Haiz. (How can I live without my guitar, right?) Hahaha.. Oh well about the CE talk that I just recently went, it's about the seniors' study trip to Korea. After listening to their talk, their videos and pictures, I think I might want to go there one day. I hope SIT will go there for the study trip. Oh yeah, got to know someone is sick also. Take care and get well soon yeah! =) |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |