
|
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 1:02 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Hmm.. My whole week was kinda busy and tiring. Due to tests and cca practices which ended quite late. Despite all these, I still love going to school, especially for cca practices.. I don't know how to explain this feeling of mine.. It's just that, the moment I start playing the guitar with all my seniors.. I feel so relaxed and all my stress and tiredness seemed to be gone.. Only God knows how I feel. Heh... Yesterday night, after our practice ended, a few of us as well as the conductor went to PizzaHut for supper. Cool man.. We had so much to talk about and jokes while eating. Oh yeah.. I'm having two weeks of holidays starting from today. And there will be a lot of things I need to attend during these two weeks. 2nd June: Guitar Ensemble practice 3rd June: Guitar Masterclass Workshop @ NUS 4th June: TPJC Guitar Ensemble Concert 6th June: GENUS Concert @ NUS 8th June: Class gathering cum BBQ 9th-11th June: Guitar Ensemble Camp (3 days, 2 nights) ![]() Woohoo! I really can't wait for the masterclass workshop! Cause I'm the only Year 1 selected for this workshop! (Must grab this golden opportunity) Hehehe.. |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |