
|
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 12:45 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Went back to school with Esther and Shuyuan to collect our O Level certificate. After buying bubbletea at Central, both of them had to go to work. As for me, I went back to school again cause I miss the school's chicken rice. Heh.. Talked with the chicken rice aunty for a while before going back home. On the way back home, under the block, near the school, I met the black cat that I always gave food last time. I'm so surprised that the cat still remembers me! As usual, the cat will "Meow Meow", asking for food. Lucky thing, I got biscuits inside my bag. So I gave the cat some. Then I walked off.. But you know what? The cat still followed me! So in the end, I played hide-and-seek with the cat. Finally, I managed to divert the cat's attention, and off I went back home. Hmm.. I guess the cat thought I'm inside the dustbin. So it kept standing there like statue! Smart but stupid cat! =p |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |