
|
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 6:35 PM | 0 Comment [s]
Just now, went to airport to send and check in Mum's luggage. She'll be going Umrah with both grandparents and youngest uncle on Monday. So after everything's settled, the whole family went to have lunch. Then you know what happen? While I was eating, suddenly Mum said "Eh, Nightwish?" Then I looked up.. I was really shocked! Don't know what to say! It's really Marco (the janggut one, bassist), Emppu (guitarist), Julius (drummer) from Nightwish! They were walking with a few photographers. (I think their own personal photographers). They were smiling at us! Fuyoooh! But too bad, I didn't get to take pics with them or snap their pics! Cause I was too shocked and I was eating! And furthermore, how to run after them? With my Jubah and tudung? o.o Sad sad sad sad.. ): I've lost the opportunity to take pics with my favourite band group! ): ![]() I'm really sure it's Marco just now! Tell me, who else in this world have this kind of unique, special janggut? |
Profile
Siti Aishah Anwar
♥ Arts, Musics, Photography, Languages & Cultures, Fashion
Stalk me
![]()
Achievements
Archieves
The Credits |